Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Revisiting a quiz

Sparks points to a quiz I took in 2005 and on a lark, I thought I'd take it again to see if anything's changed. Apparently, I did. Im now hard-core: one hundred percent, as opposed to 94% in 2005. I suppose it's because of the discussions Ive had over the past three years. Nothing like dialogue to reinforce your positions or undermine them altogether, as the case may be.





You Scored as Cultural Creative

Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.

Cultural Creative

100%

Idealist

63%

Existentialist

44%

Postmodernist

44%

Fundamentalist

38%

Romanticist

38%

Modernist

0%

Materialist

0%




No comments: